MTI was founded to extend Access to Care to the patient and provider through a standardized telehealth platform, focused on respiratory diseases, that increases Patient Engagement, Drug Adherence and Quality of Life while decreasing overall healthcare costs by keeping patients in their homes and out of the hospital.
MTI’s Remote Patient Monitoring solutions are customizable specific to a patient’s health needs and can be accomplished on any of three different platforms:
- GoHome™ Patient Health Monitor – a tablet with a suite of applications to choose from including Measurement apps (spirometry, blood pressure, pulse oximetry, weight scale, and more), Drug and Measurement Reminders, and Patient Engagement tools
- GoMobile Secured Smartphone – a secured smartphone with a suite of applications as above
- BYOD “Bring Your Own Device” – MTI applications running on patient’s smartphone – focused on the GoSpiro spirometer, MTI’s BYOD solution provides patient’s with an affordable and flexible solution for respiratory disease monitoring
MTI’s Healthcare Solutions have been deployed in a variety of ways, from Physician-Initiated trials to Healthcare Organization System-wide deployment. As Respiratory Disease remains MTI’s primary focus in healthcare, patients being monitored include lung transplant, COPD, Asthma, Cystic Fibrosis, BOS (bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome), LAM (lymphangioleiomyomatosis) and other lung diseases.
Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial Solutions
MTI’s GoClinic platform connects clinical trial sites with researchers, pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organizations (CROs). This platform gives clinical trial sites the tools needed to securely collect, monitor and communicate reliable patient data. It delivers a completely integrated system including protocol and patient specific calendars, workflow, measurement instructions and App based physiologic data collection.
- Deploy multiple protocols on one device
- Remotely add and update protocols. No installation required at the site
- Small, compact and wireless footprint for easy handling and storage
- Standardized delivery of spirometry with Avatar-Assisted Technology; eliminating site-to-site and technician-to-technician variability
The GoClinic platform consists of Robust Measurement Apps and Bluetooth Connected Devices including:
- GoSpiro Diagnostic Spirometer
- Avatar-Assisted Technology
- GoECG and GoWalk (6 Minute Walk Test)
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Instruments
- Blood Pressure
- Pulse Oximeter
- Weight Scale
- Glucose Monitor
Visit the GoClinic product page for additional information about this innovative platform!